Friday, December 02, 2005

Liquid Kid Chat

Me: Tukey, do you want something to drink? I can get you water.

Tukey: Milk.

Me: No, you can't have milk in the family room.

Tukey: But Mom! Milk is more healthier!
------
And later this evening, I poured myself a glass of wine, and believe it folks, I wasn't really into drinking it so it has sat here on my bookshelf for the last hour. Ajers came in and we had this conversation:

Ajers: How old do I have to be before I can drink the wine at church?

Me: I dunno.

Ajers: Well, I've tried red wine, but I never tried white.

Me: Hmmm. (not really paying attention to him, if you can gather by my dialogue here)

Ajers: Can I have a sip?

Me: Sure. When you're done, you can put it in the kitchen for me.

Ajers, in absolute shock: I have to drink ALL of this?

1 comment:

Christa said...

HA! LOL. Kids are so darn cute. Tyler was quiet in the car coming home tonight and my hubby asked him, "Tyler, whatcha doin'?" His response: "Pickin' my nose."