Monday, February 01, 2010

BLooDy PRoBLeM SoLVeD!

So I've been VERY bummed out thinking no one has been donating blood, but here's what happened for those of you who have sent your photos in who didn't see your bright and smiley faces up here on the blog:

My manicmommy email account usually gets redirected to my stephanieelliot account but somehow they stopped coming to my main email so I wasn't receiving these emails.

I have ELEVEN MORE DONORS that I didn't know I had and all of you will be showcased next Sunday! I spent all of today organizing all your stories and photos and I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to donate your precious pint of blood for the cause!












Also, would like to take this time to let you know what some of the prizes are going to be if you don't already know! We are giving away a Southwest airline ticket*, Target and Starbucks gift cards, a Suave Beauty Basket with some of their great new products (some friends and I got to sample some last week and I'll be posting about that later!) ... so check back and thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your generosity and for taking the time to donate and for sending in your photos! There is still all of February for you to donate, and all the details can be found at Got Blood? Be GREAT and DONATE!



*Airline ticket will have an expiration date; you must agree to be able to use ticket before your name goes into drawing. Grand prize is not eligible to my immediate friends/family. Other stipulations may apply.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

ELEVEN MORE DONORS!!! WOO HOO! Glad you got that sorted out.