Monday, May 17, 2010

WHo WiNS aLLiSoN'S BooK, THe oNe THaT i WaNT ...

Who are the winners of Allison Winn Scotch's
The One That I Want?


UPDATE!

OK, we have our two winners of The One That I Want by Allison Winn Scotch! When I asked Allison to give me two numbers in the comment section, she chose numbers 16 and 32. I assigned random numbers to all the entries, and these are the two who win the books:

Coleen L. said... #16
I really could go for a new kitchen right now!!! We are currently in the midst of renovations and all I really want to do is cook an awesome meal in my awesome new kitchen. Unfortunately, I will have to wait another month or so for it to be done. So at this very moment I really want some mexican food with ooey gooey sour cream drizzled on top!!!

Melissa said... #32
I want to go on a cruise or to an all inclusive resort. Disney World would be nice too. :)
From Chick Lit Central, the Blog chicklitcentraltheblog

So congrats to Coleen L. and Melissa!

You both will be receiving a copy of The One That I Want by Allison Winn Scotch! Just please email me your full name and mailing address and we'll get those books out to you as soon as possible! Send this information to me at stephanieelliot@comcast.net as soon as you can so we can get you your books!

And check back because hopefully in the next day or two, I'm going to have time to do one more book giveaway ... Julie Buxbaum's amazing book, After You!



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Who wins Allison's newest book, which doesn't come out until the beginning of June? Well, I'm letting Allison pick the winner right here! So, well I run off to a softball game in 50 degree RAINY weather (yes, this is making it VERY easy to say goodbye to Chicago weather in a mere 12 days!), I'm going to have Allison leave TWO numbers, between 1 and 42 in the comment section while I'm gone. When I get back, I will match those two numbers up to the two names I have secretly given to one of the two lucky entries from last week and announce those winners on this blog later tonight!

GOOD LUCK! Come back later to see which two of you have won The One That I Want by Allison Winn Scotch! And Allison, please leave your two number choices in the comment section and I'll announce it after this softball game, which I hope gets called early!

And later, I'll post pics and tell you all about the fun I had this past weekend with some terrific bloggers, and also, Jen Lancaster, Maureen Lipinski, and Jess Riley, all fab authors, and also some great friends from the class of 1987! It was a busy weekend with lots of goodbyes!

1 comment:

Allison Winn Scotch said...

Ha! Okay, I'm pulling #16 and #32 out of my hat. Wow, I feel like Regis and Kelly! Thanks for doing this, MM!