Wednesday, December 01, 2010

TiS THe BuSy SeaSoN!

Am hoping that you've been as crazed as I am and haven't even bothered coming over here to see what's been going on. I'm actually afraid that blogs are slowly being replaced by the quicker, faster, get-your-SEO-fix-on Facebook and Twitter buzz stuff these days anyway, and that no one even bothers with blogs that much anymore? Not because I don't like blogs, but because I don't want anyone to be missing me.

I haven't been 'round here (insert Counting Crows song here) all that much. Also, been so busy I missed my own six-month anniversary in AZ. Happy Anniversary to us. We're surviving. It was actually COLD here. Mr. Manic even said the other day, "I didn't really think it got this cold in the winter." We're wimps now.

We've had a ton of company, and it's been a lot of fun. Went to the Grand Canyon, and took amazing photos that I shared on FB if you care to see (you can friend me by clicking on the FB link to the right over there, yeah, right over there -- I'm nudging my head in that direction, you know, to the right -- I'm horrible with directions, even on the 'net!).

I will be choosing winners for the You'll Lose the Baby Weight books in a few days, so yes, you can still enter, and these entries have been a blast to read, so much fun, that I'll probably have to choose winners randomly! But thanks for taking the time to enter! And since the holidays are upon us, posting will continue to be really slow-going, and I'll evaluate what to do with MaNiC MoMMy when 2012 is upon us. I really wanna finish up my next novel, as I'm 25,000 words knee-deep into it and have the momentum going.

For now, I continue to blog at Real Moms Guide, and having a lot of fun there -- I just posted on a tough suject -- Big Talks with Kids -- and would LOVE to hear your comments over there -- what do YOU talk to your kids about, how much is too much? We share everything with our children, so much sometimes that I wonder if we share too much, but then I think that I'd rather they hear it from us and they hear the RIGHT stuff from us and feel comfortable knowing they can come to us with questions. So, it'd be awesome if you could pop on over to Real Moms Guide and share your thoughts on how you talk with your kids.

Thanks for sticking by me. This month marks ... HOLY SHITOLA ... Friday, December 3 marks SIX years that I have been blogging as MaNiC MoMMy. Whoa. I think I'm getting the seven-year-itch a year early. For those bored to death interested, it all began six years ago, with a 3 year old, a 5-year old and a 7-year old ... right here.

HaPPy HoLiDayS!

~PeaCe uP!

7 comments:

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Happy Anniversary, MM! Great blogs over at Real Moms, but miss ya here. :)
Have a great week!

Rambleonrose said...

Yay your back!! Missed you!!





And the fat customs dude must have ate my chocolate it never came!! Bugger!! Though my hips and thighs thank him for that !!

Lei Carver said...

Cute cute blog! :)

http://schnookum.blogspot.com/

Hally said...

I'm here for ya, Manic!

Kristin said...

Happy Blogversary...blogiversary....well, happy 6 years!

Hope all is well in AZ. We miss you back here. Hopefully we will get out to AZ soon...or you will come back to visit.

Miss you!
xo

The Stiletto Mom said...

Are you still on twitter? I never see you anymore!!!!

Seth said...

Very nice blog. I know I am not the target crowd but I am looking for some positive blogs and this fits the bill!