Monday, May 21, 2012

HOLD ON TIGHT

Hey everyone! Wanted to touch base and let you know that things have been a little bit crazy over here and I hope you don't give up on me or Booking with Manic! A couple things have been going on but school is out THIS WEEK and very soon I will be posting NEW BOOKS daily! I've started a new freelance copy editing job and it's been taking up a bunch of my time, I've had all three of my children to the pediatrician to the doctor about 4 times in the last week and a half (including one CT scan but thankfully everything and EVERYONE is fine!), my home computer is about to crash HARD so I had to buy a new one, we ventured back to Illinois for 24 hours for a wedding ...

It's been NUTS... but I've also been acquiring a ton of more great books so I promise, promise to be bringing them to you very soon -- within the next week, just please be patient! And I did get all the addresses from the recent winners, so thanks for sending!

THANK YOU ALL for continuing to read, and for being such loyal readers! I promise to continue to bring you awesome books! THANKS so very much! xoxo and PeaCe uP!

xo

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Congrats on the freelance work and I'm glad the kiddos are ok!

I'm planning to scroll back through your archives to compile a list for summer reading!
ReadWriteSing