Thursday, December 27, 2012

IMPORTANT REQUEST.

UPDATE: Readers have been filled -- thank you for your quick responses! The book will be out in February! I hope you'll all want to read it! :)

I need two - three beta readers to read my upcoming novel. I am looking for someone who has been a dedicated Manic blog reader, who has probably corresponded with me via FB or through email occasionally, and who can read this thing in the next four or five days. Someone who will give me an absolute honest opinion on every piece of the story, what they like, what they don't like, who they think the characters should be with, what's missing from the characters. You may have to write up a page of suggestions, but I don't need a LOT of changes to the story because I feel that it's almost done. I do think there are a few things that a reader may not like, so I want someone to take a look at it.

Do you want to read it and give some minor feedback, even if you think it sucks, I will want to know. I'm getting ready to put it out as a Kindle e-reader and I really trust many of you who come here as dedicated blog readers. If you're interested, email me at stephanieelliot@gmail.com with the subject line BETA READER. Remember, I'd prefer that we have communicated previously via FB, through here, or through email and that you and I know something about each other. This is going to be based on who contacts me first and who I feel most comfortable with.

Also, I would prefer you be just a reader, not someone in the book industry/reviewer venue.

ALSO, the ending I am going to send you IS NOT THE FINAL ENDING. So, there's that to work with too! Talk about a mind eff, huh?

Thanks to you all! And for those who don't read this version, hopefully you will want to read the FINAL version which will be available in February. I do have a cover designed already! The title is WHAT SHE LEFT US. Thanks! Happy New Year!

4 comments:

susieqlaw said...

I would love to Beta read it.

susieqlaw said...

Happy New Year! I hope that 2013 brings you a year full of blessings. Congratulations to Luke on being 3 months seizure free. Having a dear friend suffering from epilepsy as well, I have noticed that eliminating stress and simplifying life seems to decrease seizures.

Therefore, I can understand your need to simplify your life and hope you continue to keep us posted via your blog as you work on your book.

Happy New Year!

unknow2020 said...

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالإحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بحفر الباطن
شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر

Melissa's Marvelous Madness said...

Lovely blog, thanks for taking the time to share this