Sunday, July 14, 2013

Winner of manicpixiedreamgirl

Hello there! Sorry it's been a while since I've been around -- summer vacation and all that. Here's the winner for manicpixiedreamgirl, and thanks to all of you who entered and shared your crush stories!


Congrats to KIM W.! 

You will receive a copy of Tom Leveen's book! Just email me at stephanieelliot@gmail.com and send me your full name and address and I'll get the book to you.

It's been a busy summer but I'll have another book or two coming your way soon!

Hope you've been enjoying your summer -- what have YOU been reading lately? Would love for YOU to share some of your reads with ME!

Thanks!

4 comments:

Nanette said...

I just finished "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie" and then I read On The Island (?)...I think that's the title. Great reads! Not sure what I'm going to read next. So many books, so little time.

Nan :)

absolutahnie said...

nearly finished with "the bolter" by frances osbourne. it's the story of idina sackville who ran away to become the chief seductress of kenya's "happy valley set." it's a true account (written by sackville's granddaughter) idina's life & loves during the 1920s & 1930s.
ladies, she married FIVE times and had countless affairs...!

Emma S. said...

I just finished Jodi Picoult's newest book "Storyteller". It's fantastic!

noor said...

شركة الرائد
كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام شركة كشف تسربات المياه في الدمام افضل شركات كشف تسربات بالدمام شركة كشف تسربات بالخبر
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات المياه شمال الرياض شركة كشف تسربات المياه شرق الرياض افضل شركات كشف التسربات في الرياض شركة الرائد لكشف تسربات المياه بالرياض اجهزة كشف تسربات المياه اسباب تسربات المياه مع الاصلاح بدون تكسير
كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء شركة كشف تسربات بالاحساء افضل شركات كشف تسربات المياه في الاحساء شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالهفوف بدون تكسير باحدث اجهزة كشف تسربات المياه ارخص الاسعار اسعار كسف تسربات المياه